Standard Donation Requirements & Application Form
1. Donation requests must be submitted online at CFAColiseum.com or via mail on the organizations official letterhead.
2. Requests for Digital Offer Cards must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to when the donation is needed. Food donations or event appearances require a minimum of 45 days prior to when the donation is needed.
3. Only requests from non-profit organizations will be accepted. I.e. 501(c)3 or 501(c)6.***
4. Organization must operate within Allen County.***
5. Event may not be scheduled for a Sunday. Events held on a Sunday will not be considered.
6. No alcohol may be served at the event either for purchase or free and/or the event may not take place at a bar or pub.
7. Donations will be made in the form of a Digital Offer Card(s) and will be chosen on an individual basis depending on the event and need.***
8. Requests for a monetary donation will not be considered.
9. Larger donations require a 90-day lead time and will be based on capacity, needs, and staffing availability.
10. Donations are at the sole discretion of Chick-fil-A Coliseum Boulevard. Not all donations that fit the requirements will be accepted.
***Exceptions may be made on an individual basis and are at the sole discretion of
Chick-fil-A Coliseum Boulevard.